Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Putting the pieces back together

Hello, I have used this site for last few years to lose a total of 160 pounds. Unfortunately, I have gained 125 pounds of the weight back. Im an emotional eater and was taking care of my husband for the last 8 years who was diagnosed with cancer. When his health went from bad to worse , I turned to food. I lost my husband in March of this year , and Im ready to get healthy again. I still have some days where I want to turn to food but have a way better grip on that now.

As of today , Im 145 pounds from my goal weight . Im looking for friends at all different levels.

Replies

• lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss.... sounds like you have had a really rough time :( I too am an emotional eater so I totally understand your struggles! Good luck on your journey - I am sure you will ROCK IT again!! :)
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and struggle.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I'd be happy to support you :) Add me?
  • I am sorry for your loss. Feel free to add me. I had 139 pounds to lose now I have 106.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss! I would be happy to help support you. Feel free to add me!
    Tara
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss. It is not easy to lose a loved one especially to cancer. I lost my mom to a brain tumor and it still feels like yesterday. You can do this!!! If you feel that you are emotionally ready to commit, then it should be easier for you to start your journey of weight loss. You have to be emotionally ready and I can tell you that any exercise, even walking, makes the stress feel much better. It tends to go away. Please add me if you'd like.