Week 7 Weigh In

Options
Well I'm tired this week worked hard and made the gym 5 times just ha ha was a bit nervous climbing on the Wii for my weekly weigh in on the biggest loser! fear not the scales say loss 1kg really pleased:bigsmile: so scales now say 101kg fingers crossed to reach fist goal next week of 100kg and then beyond. :yawn: :laugh:

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Great Job!! I know how anxious you can get stepping on the scales, but what a wonderful accomplishment!! And next week, GOODBYE 100!

You can do it!
  • nidge8
    nidge8 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for good wishes and best of luck too with the help of your family and friends I know u'll reach ure goals too, look forward to seeing you on ure bike with hubby. The first two weeks are the hardest :)
  • HappilySingle
    HappilySingle Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Really silly question..did the op say she weighs herself on her wii? Really? cool. Maybe I'll have to break down and buy one now!
  • miss_eeyore
    Options
    Great job :)
    Yes HappilySingle - you can weigh yourself on the wii - I personally use the wii fit programs but I think just about all of the weight "games" allow you to use the wii board as a scale.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!