Looking for fellow Fitnessblender buddies

Options
Those who use www.fitnessblender.com will love it and those who don't need to try it...just my general opinion:). Free Online workouts you do at home, which is all I can afford. Free... So lemme know if you "blend" and tell me your fav workouts. I have quite a few I do, but am always looking for more to add and continue to rotate into my routine. I love to do appx 40-50min workouts, and have focused mostly on the total body routines, but am trying to mix that up as well. Success stories as well would be welcome, but this is just something to see what others found helpful, and even possibly a schedule of routines during the week if you have. I HATE structure when it comes to the routines I "need" to do. I go according to my mood and what isn't sore yet.

Replies

• Mizzhill
    Mizzhill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started yesterday the 4 week program on fitnessblender! I've tried a couple of the work workouts before committing to it.
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have been doing their 40min kettlebell exercise for 3weeks now...I love their workouts as well
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started their 4 week program (low impact) and love it. I am
    Used doing HIit workouts so this is a nice
    Change and it's challenging too.
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    me too. , been doing thier 40min KB and 60min upper body, i have not started thier 8weeek program though i have it
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    On the second 8 week fat loss program. I love Kelli and Daniel. Feel free to add me:)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Love fitness blender! Have you tried the recently added

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/SweatFest-Butt-and-Thigh-Cardio-Workout-Calorie-Blasting-Interval-Cardio-for-Lower-Body/hf/

Oh MY!!!!! My butt, my butt!!! lol It was a lot of fun!

I've done this one on a killer workout day

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/1000-Calorie-Workout-Video-Fitness-Blender-s-84-Minute-HIIT-Cardio-Strength-Abs/ee/

I go with whatever I need. If I'm needing an interval, I search for HIIT workouts. If I've been busy or need to rest I go for low impact. Tuesday, I worked weights

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/Strength-Training-for-Arms-and-Shoulders-Strong-Toned-Arms-Workout/f8/

and a Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk.

I can't recommend fitness blender enough. They're variety is amazing. Love them!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I do their workouts everyday! I try to do hiit or kickboxing 3X week, dumbbell strength training 3X week, & yoga, Pilates or low impact cardio 2X week. Lost 2 inches from my waist since New Years!
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just started the 8 week workout program, love it so far. Feeling so much better, just wish the scale would move more!
  • olliejayyy
    Options
    Hey!! I saw your post and wanted your opinion. Ive been doing their videos for about 2 months, so now i want to do one of their 8 week programs, do you think it matters if i get round 1 or 2? (being that I've been doing their videos i don't know if one would be too easy) whats your opinion? thanks! =]
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Love it! I just started T25 this week but I'm planning on still doing some of their strength videos 2-3 times a week.

I did one of their Epic 1000 calorie workouts last Saturday....oh man! That was nuts but I felt sooo awesome when I finished it.
  • perdikatherine
    Options
    I did a 45 min HIIT and abs workout at fitness blender. My God, it was hard! Burpees with thigh slaps?! Although I hit pause a few times and took more breathers than the video allowed, I managed to do it! I know I could have done better but given that previously I had done workouts of difficulty 3 and this was 5, I felt quite good about myself...