Sharing is Caring! But what food do you not like sharing?

Options
13»

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Anything I make for myself. I log, prepare something just for me and one or both of my seven year olds come begging for what I'm eating. Never mind that they just ate and had seconds of whatever the kids were eating.

Dang annoying. They'd eat everything on my plate.
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I don't like sharing my carb smart ice cream, peanut butter or my jay robb protein shakes!!! Hands off...
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    mmmm.... talenti... my g/f got me hooked on that stuff!! So yummy!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Any of my food. Back off and get your own :angry:

tumblr_mjza8dQEne1qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    any food when I'm hungry.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I don't mind SHARING, but if I offer you some of my delicious dinner and you don't take me up on the offer AT THE TIME, that offer EXPIRED at that moment. Because REALLY, what I am trying to do is get it OFF my plate before I start savoring, rationing and counting down and every delicious bite until it is all gone... Just because I offered a bite 10 minutes ago, doesn't mean that you are still welcome to it when there are just a few bites remaining on my plate. Not gonna happen.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    If I already logged it, I'm not sharing it. I'll go as far as to go get my meal companion their own portion before I'd be okay with letting them eat off my plate that I've weight and measured very carefully.
  • kgbsn80
    Options
    Don't like to share my Frozen Yogurt, and my seafood! Love spending money on the best brands and they are my treats! I buy my guys ( Husband and son) the snacks that they like and I have my own shelf for the things I like. when their things are all gone in like 1 day, they want to ask for my things but I am selfish with my Healthy Foods. Sorry Guys! shouldn't be greedy!
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I don't share. Period. that's how you get sick with things. I try and avoid colds and flus as best as possible. Part of that is not sharing your food. It's just unhygienic. (except for hubby, but he's exempt)
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'll share any food within reason, as long as you don't take the last bite, that's SO not cool.
  • Failing2Thrive
    Options
    I don't like sharing now that I am on MFP. Last night I asked my hubby did he want popcorn, he said no. I made me some for me and then he stuck his grubby lil hand in my bag. I was pissed and felt a little cheated. :frown:
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Milk. No problem with water, juice, etc. - but Milk? No way! Gross out!

Me too!!!!

It is quite the joke my daughter and hubby think it is funny, they will offer me sip just to see my reaction. Lol I also won't drink milk out of a plastic cup, a throw away plastic cup is ok but not a reusable plastic cup. No way no how!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Healthy food isn't cheap. at allll!!! You if you not eating healthy.... you not getting any!
  • Beckaroo94
    Options
    pizza. Sharing a pizza 3 just anoys me >:(
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    skillet brownies! OMG I will stab someone over that lol
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I hate sharing food, but I'll grudgingly do it for my 2 year old. She's too damn cute :grumble: Except for steak, thats ALL mine. Mine!!!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    skillet brownies! OMG I will stab someone over that lol

I never had that. Sound Yummy!!