Herbalife Daily Meal

Options
Hi people

I am starting the herbalife diet tomorrow so having already committed and having the goods I would appreciate to dodge the politics of the whole herbalife pro's and con's please....

So my question is....after having my two shakes and tablets and also a protein bar, I have worked out that I have a massive 1300 calorie void.....how the hell do I fill that? Anyone got any ideas please?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Uh, isn't that the reason you chose to go that route instead of just calorie counting and eating real food? If you wanted to eat up to your calorie budget you wouldn't need the shakes and crap they sell you.
  • brydo86
    brydo86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yawn
  • Tinklestarling
    Tinklestarling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You should have 2 shakes, 2 healthy snacks and 1 colorful meal. You eating way less than your supposed to
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I haven't investigated Herbalife too much but I don't think you should supplement too many meals with shakes. I am a Beachbody Coach and use my Shakeology sometimes as a meal or after workout supplement. But if you don't eat real food you're going to have to buy that stuff for life. With that being said what about fruit or veggies ?? Apples, Bananas, Oranges, Avacados, any type of salad ??? Do they offer you some type of membership where you can seek guidance ??
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Healthy fats, veggies, fruits, lean proteins. :) It's okay to supplement meals for shakes because it is convenient and a boost of vitamins and nutrients you need, but that doesn't mean you have to abuse your calorie levels. -_- you still eat other food. Your food options are endless my dear. :) Enjoy your shakes ;)