Hi, Looking for Friends

Options
Hi, I have been on the site since April. A friend of mine recommended the site to me so that we could help each other on our weight loss journey. However, I haven't been consistent in using the site. I want to do so starting today. I'm looking for some friends, I can talk with and find motivation from. If you want to be friends, please add me or send me a request.:smile:

Replies

• hello887
    Options
    Same story,huh? I been trying to loose weight well umm LIKE FOREVER!!!, lol so lets do an have fun or not lol
  • ClaudiaMYan
    Options
    Hello, looking to improve fitness and eating habits here.
    I started quite recently and didn't realise there were forums on the site until yesterday! i'd love to encourage you on your journeys and would welcome your support!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been working at this since March and lost a few pounds, but happy to accept friend requests if interested!!
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Hi; you can add me as a friend!:flowerforyou:
    I know it's hard to be consistant with this site, but trust me when I say it works!
    I'm currently on the quest to lose over 100 pounds...
    Sincerely,
    Jessica Hoskins
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me!
  • casyb360
    casyb360 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me! I'm also looking to build a good support network!
  • beautifuljae
    beautifuljae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello need support? Add me
  • Indirocks_14
    Indirocks_14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined today too with a target weight loss of 40 pounds. I'm determined to make it!
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Will send FR...We are from the same area :bigsmile:
  • kirsty040891
    kirsty040891 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi just started using the app messin round with it, looking for friend and support from ppl tryin to lose weight to. :( not goin well by myself
  • niecy35
    niecy35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, need a little support. I have started to make changes so many times and just given up in a couple weeks. I hope this site will help me get over my two week hump.:smile:
  • kirsty040891
    Options
    And me i really want to lose weight but im findin everyday a struggle, i started walkin an jogging but dont seem to be able to keep it up, i think i with friends it wud be easier.
  • imLucie
    Options
    im back at it , add me if you want! i kno w we can do thi s once and for all....
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kirsty040891
    Options
    Add me if you like. Could do with the help.