Because I love to share my success! (90 lbs gone!)

Options

Replies

• ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! DEDICATION IS THE KEY....I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU, AND YOU DID A LOT OF HARD WORK, BUT DEDICATION FOR THE MOST PART..
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a new younger woman congrats and sounds like you did it in a very healthy way!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration! You look great!
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.. and you're an inspiration
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow - highly inspiring!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Looking good Amy!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :smile: It did take a lot of hard work, but it was/is definitely worth it!!!
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very good! So inspiring! :D
    Cheers
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    After my mom's massive heart attack death at the age of 47 in 2005, I decided to get serious about losing weight. From early 2006 to early 2010, I have lost 90 pounds. Of course, I had two more kids in there, but for the most part, I averaged a 5 pound per month loss.

Just in case you wonder what I did...I slowly added in more and more exercise. I started drinking more water (average of 96 oz/day). I eat whole grains, lean meats, lowfat dairies, am a fairly clean eater, and keep track of everything I eat and drink. I do have treats every now and then, but I usually try to make healthier versions myself of things I'm craving. I :heart: taking a recipe and making it healthier. It's like a game. :smile: I eat 5-6 times per day, always trying to have some protein each time.

While I still have some weight I'd like to lose, I'm mostly trying to firm up and be happy with my body at this point. Three c-sections in four years haven't made for the prettiest mid-section, but I am working on that (mentally and physically).

Oh, my favorite workouts...running, Turbo Jam, ChaLean Extreme, and the Biggest Loser dvds.

Now to my pictures. My heaviest recorded non-pregnancy weight was 260 pounds, two months after I had my first child. I started losing weight at 245 pounds. I am currently around 155 pounds. Enjoy!

260 pounds (May 2005)
    260.jpg

245 pounds (October 2005)
    245pounds-1.jpg

155 pounds (July 2010)
    155pounds.jpg

Well done! You look fantastic!!!
    And can I also just say how adorable your little guy is in the first picture with you!! Such a cute little face!
  • racmac
    racmac Posts: 81
    Options
    hot MAma now!!! well done
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference
  • alliz
    alliz Posts: 7
    Options
    what a great success story and amazing transformation! congrats!
  • lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's awesone, WTG!!!!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look incredible!!!
    You should be very proud of yourself for your hard work and perseverance!!
    Way to go!
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you lost your mom. I think she would be so very proud of your strength and committment to eat healthy. You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your life with us.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! Congrats on your loss :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yeah Amy! You look fabulous and your fitness is an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!