Need new friends to help restart MFP/weight loss

Options
Hi everyone

I'm Jennifer, 30 years old from Greenock (west of Scotland)....

I've been an MFP member since January 2011 and had lost 2 stone (28lbs) over a period of 18 months or so. Over the last year, half of that weight has creeped back on. I've not exercised properly since I came back from holiday in Florida in May this year, and have just moved into a new house so been busy with that. So what I am looking for are some new friends to add who are great for motivating me and give me the kick up the backside I need to get "re-started" with this whole thing. I log in every day (you'll be impressed!!), I don't always give the motivational quotes like WTG etc, but I do like to chat and stuff so would really appreciate some help just to get me back on this again! Thanks so much!

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am in same boat, member since 2 year, lost ( 16 kg ) and now gained back 7 kg, I am sending you a FR, let us support each other.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Ive been your friend since the beginning and I will continue to be here for you xoxo
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks Devin same here :flowerforyou:
  • tommiirugby
    tommiirugby Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, been on here since 2011, weight gone up and down since, feel free to add on daily and usually comments on activities!
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    Options
    I would love to help! Sending an mfp request!