Tracking Strength training?

Options
I'm new. I went to track strength training on the exercise portion and doesn't give the option for workout minutes for strength training. Does anyone know if minutes can be track on here for that?

Replies

• astange83
    Options
    log it as circuit training or create your own exercise and input your minutes like that
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you I have been having the same issue with logging my strength training
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I record the workout type and log 1 or 2 cals burned.
  • mphil79
    Options
    Thank you. I am also trying to figure out how you track how many miles you have walked/ran?
  • astange83
    Options
    Thank you. I am also trying to figure out how you track how many miles you have walked/ran?

I add it to my notes at the bottom that's the only way you can do it really. Unless lets say you ran 5 miles in an hr then logging you did an hour of running at 5mph would show that's how far you went :)
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    weight lifting is listed under cardio exercises ... to earn calories back, you have to log it under cardio ...
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting doesn't burn much but if you really want to log it for calorie burn there is an option under the cardio section. Don't use circuit training, that will give you to high of a burn because that's expecting cardio activity.

Walking/running is logged by time and speed rather than distance.
  • astange83
    Options
    I was just giving an idea for tracking minutes not calorie burn, I don't count my calories for strength training to eat them back since I don't know what I've burned I may let myself have an extra 100 calories or so.