i can feel it but i can't see it...

Options
So yeah i can tell that my stomach is toning down and i am losing inches.. however when looking in the mirror or stepping on the scale it shows no progress.. i guess looks can be deceiving eh? i really need to start measuring instead of looking @ a scale that might be more accurate huh?:huh:

Replies

• totaltexan
    totaltexan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When you start feeling it the obvious signs, ie. numbers one the scale, are not far behind. Keep it up!!:happy:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    i really need to start measuring instead of looking @ a scale that might be more accurate huh?:huh:

You just answered your own question.:wink:
  • amongato4
    amongato4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my mother always told me judge by the way your clothes fit!!! if you are feeling results they are there!! that scale is not always nice :) AWESOME WORK!!!!!
  • BrendaKayS
    Options
    I hear ya...for me the scale gives me some positive feedback but nothing else does. I've lost 34 lbs and my jeans aren't even loose yet! Not one person has noticed at all (even those I don't see often). Granted, my 34 lbs has taken a loooong time & I have a lot more to lose. I can't wait until all this work starts to pay off other then just on the scale! I do FEEL stronger in my upper body though and I do notice I don't get as winded playing with my kids. So, that's something :)

Measure for sure! I haven't lost an inch off my waist yet, but that is always my most stubborn part.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Definitely keep track of your measurements (I have a nifty spreadsheet I created--and would be happy to share--that automatically calculates the difference). So in 6 months, I've only lost 21.8 pounds... BUT... I've dropped roughly 10% in body fat and over 35 inches!!
  • shar1908
    shar1908 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    keep up the hard work
  • jodi8135
    Options
    if you want to see a difference i have noticed my weight loss in pictures. i took a before picture and i compared it to som pictures that were taken of me this past weekend and wow what a difference but when i look in the mirror i see nothing. but dont ever give up because everything will catch up
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Been there, in fact i spent this past summer there. I was stuck at a 10 pound loss and the scale wasn't budging, but i could tell the difference with my clothes. It can be frustrating, but please don't give up!
  • iamstronger247
    Options
    Been there, in fact i spent this past summer there. I was stuck at a 10 pound loss and the scale wasn't budging, but i could tell the difference with my clothes. It can be frustrating, but please don't give up!

totally not giving up! no matter how hard it may seem i am and will do this!! i can totally feel a difference. and i can't wait to really SEE it that day will come for me tho sooon!