Hello

Options
Hello everyone.. My name is Amanda. I just joined the site and am really excited about it! I had a baby in September of last year and still am trying to lose the weight.. so hopefully this site will help with my goals!

Replies

• AmandaWiley
    Options
    Hello everyone.. My name is Amanda. I just joined the site and am really excited about it! I had a baby in September of last year and still am trying to lose the weight.. so hopefully this site will help with my goals!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    welcome,

LOL, your picture looks like you are moving in for a hug. :wink:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will LOVE this site...for sure!!!! I wish you the best of luck! Let us know if we can help in any way!!:flowerforyou:
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Options
    welcome....:flowerforyou:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am starting off online today as well. It's so hard to lose those baby pounds. Good Luck!
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    welcome to you !

Pamela:flowerforyou:
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    I also had a baby last September. I have been on this site for approx. 2 weeks and love it. I find it super helpful and I find keeping track of every calorie makes me appreciate food much more....LOL! Maybe we can work together to reach our goals since we already have a few things in common....such as having babies close in age. Good luck to you and continued sucess!
  • Tinkerbell1988
    Tinkerbell1988 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    welcome! this place is great!
    77607.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter