Shakeology Shakes

Options
A friend of mine swears by these shakes and recently gave me three trial packages of the chocolate to try. Couple things.... One, when I went to log it into my diary, there is no bar code to scan the pack for information. When I put it in manually it came up but as scoops. would you say one package equals one scoop? Does anyone know? Two, I tried the Choc with water and Ice and thought it was nasty, any suggestions on ways to make it better? I run late alot in the mornings and skip breakfast and I would rather drink one of these than take a handful of vitiamins and food running out the door.

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    If you search the database you can find packet for shakeology : *Beach Body - Shakeology Chocolate Individual Packet

Do you like coffee, you can try this one

Iced Mocha

1 cup of cold coffee
    1 scoop or packet of chocolate Shakeology
    1 cup of milk (any milk will do here)
    Ice to taste

Or this one

1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    5 or 6 frozen Strawberries
    1/2 cup of cashews
    couple ice cubes
    1/2 glass of filtered water
    almond milk
    1 scoop or packet Chocolate Shakeology
  • danyleewell
    danyleewell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I do like coffee, so I would just make a cup of coffee in my kerig machine and put it in the blender with ice and the powder? I tried mixing protein powers before with frozen fruit and fresh fruit and I didn't like it.
  • ness12346
    Options
    Another good option is to use Almond Milk (only 30 cals for a cup of the unsweetened stuff) instead of water.

My favorite all-time Shakeology recipe is with almond milk, peanut butter and half a banana. Yum!

Adding plain greek or regular yogurt does a lot to help create a creamier texture too. Another option is to add a tiny bit of an extract you have at home (mint is delciious, or almond)
  • ness12346
    Options
    Oh, and I'm pretty positive the scoop is the same size as the packet!
  • danyleewell
    danyleewell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I think Im giong to stop and get some Choc almond milk on the way home and try that with it.