How do you know

Options
RedHeadDevotchka
RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
If you are eating enough bacon? I've been told it should take up roughly 3/4 of the plate but I could be wrong. How does everyone else measure bacon consumption?

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Is there actually such a thing as ENOUGH bacon???
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    If you are eating enough bacon? I've been told it should take up roughly 3/4 of the plate but I could be wrong. How does everyone else measure bacon consumption?
    I have a bacon wrap in my lunchbox today.....well I determined it by using all the bacon I had left.....need to buy more bacon now.

Ermahgerd!!! Bacon wrap!!! What's in this concoction??
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You guys should revise your dictionary and scrap the word combination of "enough" and "bacon".
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Goodman06.gif
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

I measure mine by the cubic foot (pre cooked). It cuts out all that other stuff like calories and useless information about bacon.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I have a bacon wrap in my lunchbox today.....well I determined it by using all the bacon I had left.....need to buy more bacon now.

Ermahgerd!!! Bacon wrap!!! What's in this concoction??

A bacon wrap is when you take full pork loain and wrap a cubic foot of bacon around it. Cook to individual taste. next!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    It's a very simple formula. Look at the amount you are eating. That isn't enough.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I use the simple forumla of (n+1)

Where "n" is bacon.

And you always add more.