Personal and Family Success!

Options
Yesterday marked 4 months since I decided to lose weight and I am officially down 45 lbs! What's even more exciting is that as a family (my husband, his parents and I) have lost 143lbs total! I'm so totally blessed by them every single day!

Replies

• skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    That is wonderful! You are blessed that your family supports you in this journey and everyone is benefiting with better health. Keep up the good work!
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!! Happy 4 month anniversary...many many more to come!! :flowerforyou: I agree that it is so wonderful you're all doing it together and have great support!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Very inspiring!
  • Niccidawn092
    Niccidawn092 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yay! There is nothing better than you AND your loved ones striving for better health. I'm very happy for you. :)
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job! 40lbs in 4 months is my goal. Thank you for inspiring me to stick with it! Congratulations to you and your family!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    So happy for you all.
  • kramalicious
    Options
    That's inspiring! What great progress! It's great you are doing it with your family.
  • kate1232514
    kate1232514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Those of us on the same journey, and (who) know you and your family are DELIGHTED for everyone. 45 lbs is a terrific accomplishment . . . and your victory inspires us too!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Astounding
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep going!
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement, guys!
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your whole family. It's wonderful that you can all support each other. :)
  • rachelkharr
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats and keep it up!! Success stories are always so inspiring and motivating :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!