Hello everyone i am new!!

My online name is fishinggal101. And yes i love to fish and camp! well at least i did when i was more healthy and down in weight. I have had health problems since i started gaining and i feel bad,physically and emotionally. But now i joined the senior center where they have a pool and workout room and a trainer that helps us out!! wish me luck that i can stay with the program and lose all this weight! I hope to feel much better,and hope that my health problems go away. I hope to walk better and just enjoy life again.Good luck to all of you too!! fishinggal101 :wink:

Replies

• yapluss
    yapluss Posts: 7 Member
    Best of luck to you!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    You can do this!!!! We all can help...
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    You can do this. Best of luck... send friend request if you'd like.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Hi Fishinggal.............good luck. If you log your calories and add exercise as you're able, you'll probably be really surprised how much better you'll feel. I'm a little older than you and have been at this for a couple of months and am both losing weight and getting stronger every day. I had a serious back injury and with swimming, core strengthening and now a circuit class the results have been phenomenal.

I have a group of friends I check in with everyday and we both challenge and encourage each other. You're welcome to send me a friend request if you want.

Good luck.........................you can do it.
  • L33TBl0nde
    L33TBl0nde Posts: 54 Member
    Hello, good look fishingirl :) There's all the possibilities in the world! Just be strong!
  • lettinganago
    lettinganago Posts: 14 Member
    This website really helps a lot if you are consistent with it. Lots of community support! Good luck to you :smile: