Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello everyone i am new!!

My online name is fishinggal101. And yes i love to fish and camp! well at least i did when i was more healthy and down in weight. I have had health problems since i started gaining and i feel bad,physically and emotionally. But now i joined the senior center where they have a pool and workout room and a trainer that helps us out!! wish me luck that i can stay with the program and lose all this weight! I hope to feel much better,and hope that my health problems go away. I hope to walk better and just enjoy life again.Good luck to all of you too!! fishinggal101 :wink:

Replies

• yapluss
    yapluss Posts: 7 Member
    Best of luck to you!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    You can do this!!!! We all can help...
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    You can do this. Best of luck... send friend request if you'd like.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Hi Fishinggal.............good luck. If you log your calories and add exercise as you're able, you'll probably be really surprised how much better you'll feel. I'm a little older than you and have been at this for a couple of months and am both losing weight and getting stronger every day. I had a serious back injury and with swimming, core strengthening and now a circuit class the results have been phenomenal.

I have a group of friends I check in with everyday and we both challenge and encourage each other. You're welcome to send me a friend request if you want.

Good luck.........................you can do it.
  • L33TBl0nde
    L33TBl0nde Posts: 54 Member
    Hello, good look fishingirl :) There's all the possibilities in the world! Just be strong!
  • lettinganago
    lettinganago Posts: 14 Member
    This website really helps a lot if you are consistent with it. Lots of community support! Good luck to you :smile: