My tight jeans are too lose!! WOO HOO

Options
I am so excited that I have to buy new jeans!! My tight jeans, you know the ones that when you take out of the dryer are too tight the first time you put them on, are too lose right out of the dryer!!

AND I have moved to belt notch number 3!

What are you excited about on your journey today??:smile:

Replies

• echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    WOO! Congratulations! That's super exciting :smile:

My exciting thing today: I just recalculated my goals and got below the 2k calories to lose weight. That might be a weird thing to be excited for, but it means it's working, so it's something to celebrate!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    The cords I brought 2 weeks ago that were snug are loose on me today and I love it.

Whohoooooooooooooo
  • clairedrose
    clairedrose Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Feels wonderful, doesn't it? I remember...then when the pant were too loose to wear. Glad to be reminded today because I've been distracted.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Same here - had to buy new jeans last week! I was a US size 12 - barely getting into them when I DIDN'T put them into the dryer. Now the US size 10's I bought a few weeks ago are loosening up. The best NSV was when my bra size shifted from a 38C to a 36D this past summer. I'm only walking, doing pushups, and doing squats for exercise and have shifted my proportions enough to change clothing sizes and cuts. In the past I didn't stick to any plan long enough to see a proportion shift, but I now realize it takes more than three days! I've been at it since March and love what's happening. My energy and mental disposition have improved significantly, and my aches and pains have dissipated.
  • nurseison
    nurseison Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone!!!!!!!!! My jeans aren't loose yet, but they are not cutting me in half....lol For me it's such a great motivator. It makes me want to walk more. My husband, who has always said I'm beautiful, can't stop calling me sexy....lol and I've only lost 16lbs. I can't wait to buy new jeans!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! My pants still fit but are actually much longer because they are not tight around my thighs anymore. :-) I have to wear higher heels so I don't trip.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to all of you on your accomplishments!! Keep it up, I love hearing all this from everyone. So motivating!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I got my first "You look great! Have you lost weight?" comment today!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    That is super!! I have been wearing some of my skinny pants and they are getting looser. I have a pair of yoga pants that I used to barely be able to get over my hips now they go on easy and have about an inch extra at the waist. Woo hoo!!
  • cursiny
    Options
    I got my first "You look great! Have you lost weight?" comment today!

LOVE THIS!!!!
  • lollypop114
    Options
    So far I have just reached 14.6kgs lost and someone told me I was the incredible shrinking woman, the personal trainers at the gym where I go have nicknamed me "the machine" because I work hard at everything they throw at me. The jeans I bought two weeks ago in a UK size 8 I can now pull on without undoing them and my bra size has dropped from a 32 g to a did which is great because I can finally by cheap bras again instead of paying £35 for just one!!

The only down side is my wardrobe is nearly empty and I am holding out til the boxing day sales to replenish in my newly slimmed size. Last year I was wearing a UK 14 and buying 10s in the hopes I would slim to fit them, this year I will be buying 8s and 6s to wear right now!!
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's great! Really can't wait for that feeling! Your hard work is finally showing!
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor last week and was told that I am no longer considered pre-diabetic. For me that is a great accomplishment.
  • cursiny
    Options
    I went to the doctor last week and was told that I am no longer considered pre-diabetic. For me that is a great accomplishment.

That is awesome. Way to go!!
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! My pants still fit but are actually much longer because they are not tight around my thighs anymore. :-) I have to wear higher heels so I don't trip.

So that's why it felt like I was tripping over my jeans? I was wondering if I'd shrunk or what :laugh:
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    my "tight pants" aren't my tight pants anymore!
  • cursiny
    Options
    Awesome
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    My size 10 jeans were too big so I tried on a size 8 of the same brand. Those wore too big too! Then I tried the size 6 and they were a perfect fit! Went from a 10 to a 6!
    I had been wearing those size 10s for quite a while as they got looser and looser but I never though I was a 6.
    I think I was a teen last time I was that size (actually a 7 juniors) and now I'm almost 60! Who would of thunk it?