Mom of 2 looking for pals!

Options
I've been on MFP on and off for the last 2 1/2 years. The first time was so successful. I lost 65 lbs in less than 6 months and I felt great......until my doc put me on a medication that, along with depression and lack of motivation, I gained back all the weight and then some.

The last time I logged on was 7 months ago. I voiced an opinion on the forums that ended up in a pretty severe bullying session. I was hurt and embarrassed that I had let strangers make me feel so terrible about myself. I am 32 and it made me feel like a child. I just couldn't come back until now.

I want to lose. I know I can't do it without these things.

1. Exercise.
2. Accountability.
3. Keeping track of calories.
4. SUPPORT!

So, here I am. Starting again. I'm 32 and a stay at home mom of 2. I don't want to be like this anymore. I want to be confident and happy. I want my kids to not be embarrassed about having a "fat mom". I want my husband to have a sexy, attractive wife. And most importantly, I want to like myself when I look in the mirror.

So if you've got the same goals or just need some extra support, friend me!

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm a SAHM to two boys, 6 and 3. I've used MFP a couple times before but never really stuck with it as long as I have this time. I'm in it for life this time, not JUST to lose a little bit of weight :)
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I have two girls 9 & 12. :)
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I could use all the support and encouragement I can get! LOL
  • minimalistmom
    Options
    I'm just like you, a stay at home mom of 2 with one on the way. Like you, I had to leave MFP for a month after I was bullied for a comment I had posted. The forums are a harsh place.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. We can do this together!
  • Caseyjanie101
    Options
    I am a mom of two as well. Just now getting started again.. feel free to add me.