- improved health, not just weight loss or image
- like to run
- Impending wedding (June 26, 2014)
- Positive attitude

Replies

• bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and have about 25 pounds to loose. Congrats on your impending nuptials!! So exciting. I try to log everyday, but I hate running. lol
  • lindsayvernon
    lindsayvernon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in that range, but I'm already married. I used to run but have an injury that prevents me doing so at the moment. If you still want to add me feel free!
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    I have the same goals, and same interest... Apart from the wedding. :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Some advice to help you reach your goal. First, buy a food scale. Second, set your goal to 1lb per week, eat some of your exercise calories back (or look up the TDEE method or go to www.fitnessfrog.com and use the 20% cut option) and make sure you are lifting. Lifting will provide much greater results than cardio. This is where you see the composition change. Also, adjust your macro's to around 40% carbs, 30% fats and 30% protein. Your carbs are extremely high and compete with me and I am a 5'11, 185lbs guy.
  • eureka74
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'4" with 35lbs to lose........
    I like running but constantly blooming injured which is frustrating, been told I'm finally allowed to start again but have to follow a beginners program because they still don't have a clue what my injury is.........
    I used to be slim and fit but put weight on through a rubbish relationship, I have an underactive thyroid too which makes it a nightmare losing weight. I've now been overweight for around 8 years, keep trying to shift it but only get a few pounds off before my weight loss halts.
    Not giving up........my size 8-10's will fit again :-).......one day!

xx
  • valerievandiver
    Options
    I'm close, 5'3, 30 pounds to lose, just recently got married...

I enjoy running, I am working on upping my mileage

Feel free to add me!!
  • KateParker01
    KateParker01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is me to a tee! I'm back with MFP after a long break, because I've put about half the weight I lost back on. I'm 5'3, have 20lbs to lose to get to my comfortable weight and another 6-7lbs to get to my ideal/dream weight. I started running in March and do about 6km three times a week with the odd 10km thrown in to mix things up. I also do a light gym class twice a week. For me health is my primary goal - I don't want to die in my 40's like my parents did, so for me it's a long term lifestyle issue. I've no doubt I'll be facing this battle again at some point, but everytime I do I make better choices that stick! I'm far from perfect but every day I get up I try and be better. My moral - you can't out train a bad diet, that's the only reason my weight has gone back on. Food is everything in this game.
  • sydn3y22
    sydn3y22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with about 35 lbs to lose..just started the 30 day shred 3x a week plus diet and elliptical.
  • becca53088
    Options
    I am 5'2" and would like to lose 25 lbs. My wedding will be Oct 25, 2014 and I like to run as well! :) I log in daily!
  • evelyn_HFC
    evelyn_HFC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Married for two years, log in most all days, into strength training and HIIT but not running. Add if you would like! =)
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I have around 20 pounds to lose, I've already lost around 8.8 pounds. Feel free to add! :)
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and have about 33 pounds to lose. I began using a couch to 5k running app 3 weeks ago and I'm starting to love running. I log in daily and try to give support/motivation as much as I can. Feel free to add me! :)