Starting Body Beast

Options
Hi I'm starting body beast on monday the 4th November, I am looking for people that are currently doing it/looking to start or any other lifters to keep each other on track with advice/guidance/support. This my first lifting program i've done the others have been cardio based.

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    I Love Body Beast! Just did T25 and currently doing another round of Body Beast. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me. You can add me as a buddy!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey man, I'm finishing up the 4th week of the program. Feel free to add me and we can push eachother!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    been thinking about trying it. how much equipment would you need if you didn't want to compromise at all?

i've done p90x, insanity, asylum 1 & 2
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    been thinking about trying it. how much equipment would you need if you didn't want to compromise at all?

i've done p90x, insanity, asylum 1 & 2

A Pull-up bar, some dumbells to at least 55 pounds, a adjustable bench, a ez curl bar optionnal.

I have done a good review of the program, let me know if you want to see it.
  • Malachai76
    Options
    Hi guys sent you all requests great to have a few friends that have done/are doing the program looking forward to monday
  • Malachai76
    Options
    I Love Body Beast! Just did T25 and currently doing another round of Body Beast. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me. You can add me as a buddy!
    I've just finished T25 gamma last friday, before that I done insanity twice currently doing Les Mills Combat till i start body beast
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I am sure you will love Body Beast, workouts are short too like T25 and they really pump your muscles.
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I have started a beachbody program group on here and also on Facebook! If anyone is interested let me know!
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up my second week of Body Beast! My husband and I are going through it together. So far we both really like it!
  • Malachai76
    Options
    I am finishing up my second week of Body Beast! My husband and I are going through it together. So far we both really like it!

Me too i'm 4 days in now i love it, I'll send you a FR