time to get fit and healthy

Options
Well here goes, trying to calorie count as u have tried every diet going. I have a 5 month old grandson and want to be fit and healthy for when he starts walking. Want to run around after him. So thought try doing this. I hope I can find friends on here for extra support. So please feel free to get in touch..

Replies

• ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Keep going and you will get there!

I'll add you!:)
  • jenns717
    jenns717 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to feel connected to a life style of healthy living! We all came her for different reasons, but with the same goal! Feel free to add me as a friend and I will try to motivate you so you can keep up with the newest angel in your life!
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's a terrific motivator to get fit and healthy--your grandson!

Feel free to add me--that goes for anyone reading this! I try to applaud your efforts and motivate you when you're in a rut as often as I can!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!

Another young Nana here on MFP! Being a Nana is the best job (for lack of a better word). Feel free to add me.
  • ladyred2479
    ladyred2479 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey i'm stacy, a mother of 2 kids, 16 year old boy and a 2 year old little girl, no that's not a typo yes they are 14 years apart. I track my calories when I get in a rut to get back on track, I love myfitness pal, do you guys have facebook too, I love meeting and chatting with new people.
  • doublec4me
    doublec4me Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know how you feel! I have a couple of young kids and trying to keep up can be a challenge. I'm looking for some buddies too, if you would like to add me, perhaps we can trade some ideas that work!!:happy: