New start

Options
I'm so excited to start my new life! I'm 26 and have only struggled with my weight the last 3 years. I just really need the motivative to get down to a good comfortable size again. Anyone that that can help/tips for my new start feel free!,,,

Replies

• ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Best tip that I can give is to just keep going! You are on the right track by making the decision to start! Now, you just have to keep going! :)Good luck! I know you'll do great!
  • dawnwritesnow
    dawnwritesnow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree with ladyoflb. Get started and keep going are the two best advice for...most things in life :D Welcome to the journey! And add some MFP friends. Seeing everyone's posts and progress keeps me going every morning when I wake up and just want to roll over for another half hour...
  • Mandawn321
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation girls!
  • DoItForMe_50
    DoItForMe_50 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for 6 weeks now, been doing 30 day shred as well, with the time change I think I need a little motivation. It's hard to motivate myself to work out when I get home and it's dark. (had the same problem last year) With that being said, I come home turn on all the lights in my living room and get started. If anyone has any other ideas, let me know, I've been doing MFP solo but would love to have some Pals to help inspire and be inspired by!
  • psruddy
    psruddy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Luck