UFC fights

Options
So im a huge fan and always watch the fights...just a heads up there is a free Fight for the troops this WED night.. then another free one on Sat.
-Animal

Replies

• tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thank you sir. So who you got Saturday night? Belfort or Henderson?
  • OttoIsGoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Thank you sir. So who you got Saturday night? Belfort or Henderson?

I think they are both on the downhill slope that Tito, Rampage and Mayhem Miller fell on.

i hope Hendo takes it, but if Vitor moves away from the H Bomb he might take it.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Yes sir.. thank you!
    I've been totally busy and I actually would've missed it!
    DVR to the rescue!
  • animalrane
    Options
    both are awesome fighters.. I think 1 of 2 things... either Belfort gets knocked out.. or he subs Hendo
  • animalrane
    Options
    but I cant wait for GSP to get knocked out on the 19th!!!! Big Rig is bad!!!
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options

Hendrix has the hands for it... and he's got the wrestling to keep it standing. GSP will have to keep on working the jab and mixing it up with kicks. He definitely does not want to get into it and get KO'd like he did against Serra.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    love it:) my ex and I used to go to BDubs for dates all the time on fight nights. There's a lot to be learned;)
  • animalrane
    Options

Hendrix has the hands for it... and he's got the wrestling to keep it standing. GSP will have to keep on working the jab and mixing it up with kicks. He definitely does not want to get into it and get KO'd like he did against Serra.

exactly! and Gsp hasn't finished a fight in how long? Im a huge Condit fan and he was the closest.. and wife is a GSP lovr so I usually root against him.. unless its a Diaz ...cuz I don't like those dudes.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Channel please?
    :)
  • Fit_NYC_
    Options
    Channel please?
    :)

Both events should be telecast on Fox Sports 1
  • Sueb1420
    Sueb1420 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    UFC UPCOMING EVENTS

UFC Fight Night Fight For The Troops
    Kennedy vs Natal
    Wed. Nov. 6 - Live on FOX Sports 1

UFC Fight Night
    Belfort vs Henderson
    Sat. Nov. 9 - Live on FOX Sports 1

UFC 167: St-Pierre vs Hendricks
    Sat. Nov. 16 - Live on Pay-Per-View

The Ultimate Fighter Finale
    Johnson vs Benavidez 2
    Sat. Nov. 30 - Live on FOX Sports 1

UFC Fight Night
    Hunt vs Bigfoot
    Fri. Dec. 6 - Live on FOX Sports 1

UFC on FOX: Pettis vs Thomson
    Sat. Dec. 14 - Live on FOX

UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II
    Sat. Dec. 28 - Live on Pay-Per-View
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Belfort hasn't exactly looked like he was on the downhill slide lately. I think he picks Hendo apart and possibly even TKO's him. I'm a fan of both so can't pick one I really WANT to see win or lose.

I really like Johnny H too but just like the rest of them I think he will be underestimating GSP's mma wrestling and get controlled most of the fight.
  • animalrane
    Options
    Belfort hasn't exactly looked like he was on the downhill slide lately. I think he picks Hendo apart and possibly even TKO's him. I'm a fan of both so can't pick one I really WANT to see win or lose.

I really like Johnny H too but just like the rest of them I think he will be underestimating GSP's mma wrestling and get controlled most of the fight.

Hate his lay and pray worse in the company... he has no subs and no KO power.. igot Jonny in this one.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm doing with my new bottle of bourbon tomorrow night.

Is it wrong that I think Mayhem Miller's best work was that TV show on MTV?
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Belfort isn't picking Hendo apart. No way that happens. I'm pulling for Hendo in this one and I think he'll get the win.

That's not possible? Which one of them has been getting slower at a faster rate? I'm a huge Hendo fan too but he is getting really slow plodding and trying to land nothing but the H-bomb.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm suspect of Belforts basically second prime, I'm also a huge Hendo fan since his pride days... but I think Belfort has been fighting to good in his last couple of fights, would love to see Hendo win though.
  • animalrane
    Options
    I know what I'm doing with my new bottle of bourbon tomorrow night.

Is it wrong that I think Mayhem Miller's best work was that TV show on MTV?

he is an idiot.. and yes
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! Firing up my Android DVR app right now! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

*ETA: <double take> Wait, Silva already has a rematch scheduled? WHOA, that was quick! Maybe he'll finally start taking matches seriously after that eating that ****ton of humble pie!
    UFC UPCOMING EVENTS

UFC Fight Night Fight For The Troops
    Kennedy vs Natal
    Wed. Nov. 6 - Live on FOX Sports 1

UFC Fight Night
    Belfort vs Henderson
    Sat. Nov. 9 - Live on FOX Sports 1

UFC 167: St-Pierre vs Hendricks
    Sat. Nov. 16 - Live on Pay-Per-View

The Ultimate Fighter Finale
    Johnson vs Benavidez 2
    Sat. Nov. 30 - Live on FOX Sports 1