coworkers

Options
it seems like everytime i want to diet my coworker try to savatage me, they bring in all this junk food for me to look at and say "oh start tomorrow" u know what tomorrow never comes i wil keep ontrudging,, and i will beat them at their own game!!!:tongue:

Replies

• jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    it seems like everytime i want to diet my coworker try to savatage me, they bring in all this junk food for me to look at and say "oh start tomorrow" u know what tomorrow never comes i wil keep ontrudging,, and i will beat them at their own game!!!:tongue:
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    boy can i relate to that. and my co workers seem to eat whatever they want and i am the one that gains so not fair. junk food is like drugs jus t say no!!!!!!!
  • nynb
    nynb Posts: 3
    Options
    I can relate. ..Today I took a a stand and asked one in particular to please stop! I told her that I want to be successful this time.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    YES THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING..
  • michaeljones725
    Options
    The same thing was happening at our office. So I went to our HR Director and requested that our company start a Health and Wellness program. We met with our health insurance carrier and they put together a program for our company. It basically is designed to raise awareness for health and exercise with "lunch and learn" seminars, healthy snacks in the vending machines, etc. This has helped with the goodies floating around the office, when everyone is on the same boat, the people who bring in the garbage to eat are looked at differently now.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Discipline!!!! Your getting thinner and they are going to get fatter!!!!