new to mfp from arizona

Options
I'm new to my fitness pal from Arizona currently doing insanity workout looking for lots of motivation and healthy recipes I'm currently 160 pounds 5foot 3 and would love to have friends to share the encouragement and those days you just feel you can go on .I look forward to this amazing adventure

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome..
    I've been doing Insanity and Asylum for about 3 years. I love it!
  • kdhillon84
    kdhillon84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Arizona! :) Welcome to MFP. I love this site, lots of good info and motivation! Unfortunately I kind of "fell off the wagon" 4 months ago and my eating and exercising habits went spiraling downwards. Now I am determined to stay on track and regularly check in here, keep the momentum going :) I am 5'5 159 lbs, my goal weight is 135. I also do Insanity and P90x twice a week. >:)
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Stephanie and I have been on here for just about 6 months. I live in Phoenix! I have been looking for more local friends and support, and have found more people in Arizona. I want to make plans and get everyone together for hiking adventures and other fun activities! I have lost almost 50lbs, and I still have 60 or so to go. I will send you a request! Look forward to helping each other :)
  • fatwhit2fitwhit
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome everyone
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm in az too :)
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I live in El Mirage