30 DAY SHRED WITH SUPPORT!

Options
hello everyone!! This is my another thousand attempts to restart my weight loss. I am starting day one of 30 day shred. The support I had the first time around with friends really made a big difference! I used to love to log in...supporf other ppl and get support in return!! I don't know if its my lack of motivation or there lack of motivation but I don't really feel the love and support this time around. I lost 60 pounds and put back on 15 plus maybe....I don't want to go back to being the size I was...I need to drop what I gained back and about 30 pounds to be at a great goal!! I am at 170!! Three years I kept this off...anyway I would love for anyone to join and support!! I need others...I am very needy....lol...I want to be 145!! But I will settle again for 160!! I need someone to scold me when I eat bad...lol...thanks for reading and haters don't bother to reply...we really don't need your negative thoughs...I do that to myself enough don't need you!!

Replies

• spoons81
    spoons81 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS (again) tonight. Feel free to add me!
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    thanks for reading and haters don't bother to reply...we really don't need your negative thoughs...I do that to myself enough don't need you!!

So true isnt it!
    I`m looking to restart my weight loss after a few way too short attempts too. Would love the support. Wasnt planning on doing the 30day shred as i can only do that at home when my lil one is asleep, was instead planning on hitting the gym on my lunch hour, but can try to do the shred the days i miss the gym. Feel free to add me if you`re interested.
  • MrsB10305
    MrsB10305 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have had an account with MFP for a while, but today is the first day I have actually used it and logged everything. I had my first son in April and am beyond ready to get rid of this extra baby weight that has stayed around. My CW is 230 (Yikes!) and my GW is 165, which I would like to hit by August 1. I am also starting the 30 Day Shred tonight. It will be my first time doing it and I would love to join you! If you don't mind, I will add you. Also, anyone else who wants to add me feel free. Like you I am needy so the more support the better!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I have found with the last bit of weight I have to lose the support and motivation goes a long way. If yall need a friend, add me. I'll give as much support and advice as I can. I won't call you out on eating a candy bar well only because I think eating clean leads to more cravings and such, but I may call you out on not working out for a while or going over your calorie goals :) lol either way. I'm starting shred tonight for my 2nd time, and I'd love to see yall through your workouts, and see your results as well!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm doing the 30 day Shred day 2 just completed! I'd love the support too, so feel free to add me. Good luck ladies! Did ya'll weigh/measure and take pictures?
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I am fixing to start a 30 day challenge group on Facebook if you or anyone is interested! Contact me for details!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I started a challenge group for motivation and support, we will be starting 30DS Monday Dec 2nd. Msg me if interested

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17145-heather-s-jm-30-day-shred-challenge
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS yesterday and already my arms a little sore. Oh no!
    But yeah, I definitely think I do better with some support, so feel free to add me too.
    This is probably the 882nd time I've tried losing weight, but it really needs to be done and I'm at the perfect time in my life to start getting into to lifelong healthy habits.

Anways, good luck to all y'all and really, feel free to add me!! (:
  • mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've done it in the past and had good results. I am also doing Chalean Extreme for some additional strength training. I'd love to have a new workout buddy or two. Anyone starting in the next day or two please feel free to add me.
  • MarinasFlorin
    Options
    Before you start the challenge, I would suggest you to read my post on calculating your caloric intake: http://www.nobsbb.com/how-many-calories-per-day-should-i-eat-to-lose-weight/
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred yesterday. Feel free to add me! I'll keep you in line :)
  • khicks125
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I've been on this round of my weight-loss journey for about 4 weeks...just started using MFP about a week ago. I started 30DS yesterday, but somehow tweaked me knee and I took today off. I've been exercising (cardio and strength) for 5 days a week since I started, so I'm not sure what happened to my knee. My suggestion is to stretch before starting the video. In my opinion, that little hip roll and knee roll do NOT loosen you up enough - hence the tweaked knee. Good luck everyone!

Oh - there is a topic about 30DS success stories that will PUMP you up about this program; that's why I started!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 of Level 3 for me. I'll be doing it again when I finish this round because I love, love, love the results I've seen already. Anyone can feel free to add me. =D
  • melodybox1
    Options
    I did 30day shred for 3 months. I lost 15lbs in a month from 135 lbs to 122lbs. Then the scale hadn't changed in 2 months later but I have got a firmer body, sometimes my weight even went up but I assume it was the muscle weight so it's ok

Good luck with it. You will definitely see the result with it.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I did 30day shred for 3 months. I lost 15lbs in a month from 135 lbs to 122lbs. Then the scale hadn't changed in 2 months later but I have got a firmer body, sometimes my weight even went up but I assume it was the muscle weight so it's ok

Good luck with it. You will definitely see the result with it.
    Thanks for this!!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just finishing 30 DS up I have 9 more days I will support you for those 9 days!!!!! I wish you the best and experienced the loss of of lot's of inches!
  • cbmae
    cbmae Posts: 19
    Options
    I haven't used MFP for over two years, so I made a new account for a fresh start. I am doing 30 DS but every other day. I'd love some new MFP friends though!
  • jrlp88
    Options
    I just started 30DS this morning and did my second round of level one this evening. Any support I can get would be awesome. Losing weight is hard for because I've only had to do this one other time. This time around, I don't have the motivation or inspiration from my peers.
  • zomygod
    Options
    Did W2D5 today but I was sooo tired/week and really half-assed it all the way... :ohwell:
    I have been on a 1200 kcal diet for 12 days now and I just don't think it's enough for me.
    (I chose 1200 because I read that Jillian put that in the Body revolution diet plan.)
  • paularhiatt
    paularhiatt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started Monday, I wish push-ups didnt hurt so bad.