..... hey here is a bit about myself
Im 22
I live in canada eh?
when i started this journey i was at 208lbs i am now 135
IF I can do it you can too !

Replies

• khicks125
    Options
    I'm 28...trying to lose 60lbs by 29 (end of May 2014). Feel free to add! Your weight loss is AMAZING! I'd love to hear how you did it!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I will add you.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there. :) I'm 22. :) Still trying to lose the last stubborn 15lbs. :) Congrats on your weightloss, that's amazing! Feel free to add me ^^
  • casyb360
    casyb360 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a support network too! Feel free to add me! I'm 23 and looking to lose 30-40lbs to get healthy again!
  • bremorrison
    Options
    Hey im 21 from Oregon, I started not too long ago at 180, now i jump up and down from 175 to 178 and I want to be at 140 by April/May. Loved to he hear how you did it as well. And I will definately add you!
  • legal_lady28
    legal_lady28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and live on Vancouver Island, BC. I overall need to lose about 40-50lbs...not totally sure what my final goal weight will be but I am struggling to even stay on tracking calories. Would love some new friends as most of the people on my list are doing Keto but I gave that up because it wasn't working for me. Any advice or tips would be great as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • LadyMcCupcake
    LadyMcCupcake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im not *new* just new to message boards. Feel free to add me! I can use all the help i can get trying to loose weight. I need to loose a total of 180lbs to be considered healthy. I am 27
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. Definitely impressive.
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 33, in Nova Scotia, married 12yrs have 2 kids. started my journey in Feb of this year, almost 9mths in I am down 91lbs, still have 55lbs to go. Started out at 295, currently 204, aiming for 150 to start, not sure if I will stop there or try for 140 but going to wait to see how I feel/look before making that decision.

Feel free to add me :-)