Looking for some 'start up' pals

Options
Hi!

I’m Laura and I have used this site more off than on for about a year but never really saw the forums as a good tool for me. Lately though, I’ve realized that am better motivated to follow up on my goals for losing weight when I make them accountable and share my experience. So I guess I’m ‘starting’ with real commitment this time.

Anyone up for being pals?

Would love people who want healthy support and encouragement and are willing to give as well.

Replies

• enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karlene. I have sent you a friend request. I will be here to motivate and support you,
  • kopcych13
    Options
    I'm Jordan, I sent you a request:) I could also use support on my journey. And I'd love to support you as well!
  • casyb360
    casyb360 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I joined up about 2 years ago, but didn't take it seriously. Now I'm jumping in and browsing the forums to help keeps me going! I'd love to be pals :)
  • jacbarney
    Options
    I am looking for exactly the same thing! I will add you!
  • LadyMcCupcake
    LadyMcCupcake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hello! im charli and im noew to the forums but not the site
    im 27 and would love to be friends. Im trying to find people who are also looking for positive motivation.
    Ill be here too!
  • lauragoin
    Options
    Hi! I'm Laura & 32 years old...I always love connecting with others who are also on their health & fitness journey!! Would love to connect!
  • chelbel1027
    chelbel1027 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! Friend request sent!
  • BusyMomSoCal
    Options
    I just signed up today after hearing how great this site is. Count me in!
  • LStar123
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I was so excited to log in and find similar people that want to give/receive support. If you haven't added me feel free to do so and also to message me if you'd like to talk.

As for me, you've all given me a great reason to hit the gym today !