911 need weight loose help

Options
:embarassed: Hi everyone I am new here so I will be brief.I am the beast and that is what I feel like sometime.I a x police officer and a x paramedic so I should know better and have more self control but somewhere I took a wrong turn and GAINED 70-80lbs. and I do needsome kind of a support to help me . I live in Washington and HOPE someone can help & see me through so I can loose this weight.
Thank you in advance

Replies

• thebeast
    thebeast Posts: 2
    Options
    :embarassed: Hi everyone I am new here so I will be brief.I am the beast and that is what I feel like sometime.I a x police officer and a x paramedic so I should know better and have more self control but somewhere I took a wrong turn and GAINED 70-80lbs. and I do needsome kind of a support to help me . I live in Washington and HOPE someone can help & see me through so I can loose this weight.
    Thank you in advance
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    Welcome. All of us on this site know what it's like to pack on more than should be there. We've all got our own reasons for gaining and for wanting it to come off. It doesn't matter when you start....+20, +50, +250 .... what matters is that it starts. There's lots of encouragement and information here to be found. Joining this site is a step in the right direction and it's a great place to make your start! :smile:
  • leilah
    leilah Posts: 8
    Options
    hi
    im also new here. I just joined about two days ago..
    I'm a mother of 2 and have packed on a least 60lbs over..
    so maybe i can give you an up and you can give me an up.
    talk later..
    leilah