Really??? This is just insane!

Options
https://www.bigtopdonut.com/

I saw this on tv and was just in shock! Do people really need something like this! Isn't a regular donut enough!!!

Replies

• ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Well if you cut a little slice off of it at a party or something, it's just like having a little slice of cake. It's ok as long as you aren't eating the whole thing. Honestly, it looked yummy.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    LOL. I think it's kind of funny. It's just a novel way of marketing a boring old cake pan. Now, if one were to eat an entire one of those...that would be disturbing :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I would assume people would slice and serve it like a cake. But there are those that would eat the whole thing. I dont want any thank you. LOL
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    :laugh: I'd buy one

Just like a cake!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I think it's fine for a big group of people or instead of a birthday cake...

the main key = everything in moderation.. now if your eating 1 a day.. I mean c'mon but sharing with family for a celebration that's different.

ps they have a big top cupcake too
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would buy one and eat the whole thing.mmmmm
    I'm thinking lemon curd filling with melted white chocolate on top.
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I had to look at the webpage.... Oh my goodness me!!!!! At least they DID keep suggesting that you share it..... as it's 25 times bigger than a regular!!!! :noway: lol
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    it's just a big cake///bundt cake that is all...i dont think they expect anyone to eat a whole - full size donut like that....
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ok the video cracked me up. Especially when it says "the doughnut that's as big as your head".
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Ok the video cracked me up. Especially when it says "the doughnut that's as big as your head".

I like the cops reaction... how stereotypical.... but it made me giggle!

I work in a bakery and have a HUGE soft spot for donuts... looooove 'em. But sadly I like the fried ones... not the cake donuts lol
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I think it's kind of cool. I'm not sure that I would buy it since I only bake two cakes a year, but I bet it would be well received at a party. You could really doll it up for Christmas or Halloween. :)
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options

That part was funny!!!!!!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    I think it's fine for a big group of people or instead of a birthday cake...

the main key = everything in moderation.. now if your eating 1 a day.. I mean c'mon but sharing with family for a celebration that's different.

ps they have a big top cupcake too

I have seen the big cupcake molds they have my kids wanted me to buy them one!!!!!!! I just thought it was a funny ad trying to sell people a giant donut and making it seem okay as long as they share
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    I would buy one and eat the whole thing.mmmmm
    I'm thinking lemon curd filling with melted white chocolate on top.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: