Looking for MFP Super Stars - Please post your resume

Options
Here is mine -

245 straight days of logging, 88lbs lost, Average workout burns are around 1,200 - 1,400 cals per day

I want to learn from the best and need the best to keep pushing me everyday...

Come on, don't be shy...Be proud of who you are, what you have done, what you are doing and what you plan to do.

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    220 Days of logging.

61 lbs lost.....19 left to goal

workout burns are 500-1300 cals , depending on the day and what I have sceduled for that day

I plan to lose my last 19 lbs by Christmas. Starting P90X around that time.
    I am in the process of getting Zumba certified and Aerobic certified.

Eventually would like to compete in women's fitness competitions.

I have run and placed in a few 5k's this year and my goal for next year is to do the same for a few 10k's and maybe run a half marathon.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have been here since aug 4th... everyday. I work nights and one day i forgot to log on before midnight but my counter is up to 70 or 75 days strait right now and have been under my calorie goal for all of those days except 1... I have lost 27lbs so far got another hundred to go. I am getting myself ready to go back into the Army.

Oh... My workouts are regular and I burn between 500-1800 calories per day most days... It is hard to go to the gym sometimes cause I work 12 hr shifts overnight, but I do the best I can.
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Thanks for posting...
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Down 18.6 lbs in 3 months. I'm over 1000 calories in daily exercise at least 6 days a week & have to force myself to eat 2000 calories a day.

SW: 335.2
    CW: 316.6
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    there are some definite superstars on here! :) you guys all give me inspiration. I only have about 50 days logged and around 200-500 calories burned a day, but I'm working on improving my workouts currently. but I have lost about 60 pounds so far (not all on MFP) and have 20 to go. [secretly, I wish I could reach 120, just to say I lost 100 pounds, but I think that'd be unhealthy :p]
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Still looking for the cream of the crop...
    Are you out there???
    Let us hear from you... : )
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Just started the journey,lost 12 lbs since JULY.19....will get there,its a process and want it to stay off so taking my time to do it right...will keep you posted & Dec. 2011 will be down 60 lbs,,,you can put it in the bank! WOULD YOU BELIEVE I'M ON VACATION ANS STILL POSTING? BELIEVE TO ACHIEVE.....
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Just started the journey,lost 12 lbs since JULY.19....will get there,its a process and want it to stay off so taking my time to do it right...will keep you posted & Dec. 2011 will be down 60 lbs,,,you can put it in the bank! WOULD YOU BELIEVE I'M ON VACATION ANS STILL POSTING? BELIEVE TO ACHIEVE.....

I feel the determination in your "voice"... I know you will make it happen...
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I started this journey 294 days ago (started January 4th of this year) :smile:
    I discovered this website about 3 weeks after I began. :happy:
    I haven't logged on every day due to cricumstances beyond my control. :sad: :brokenheart:
    I run an average of 3 miles a day...sometimes more...never less, and I get up bright and early to get this accomplished. :yawn:
    I have lost a grand total of 39 lbs. :bigsmile: My original goal was 30 lbs (reached that goal after 123 days) and decided to go for an extra 10 lbs. As of 2 weeks ago I am 1 lb away and have started maintenance. :bigsmile:
    I have lost 6 inces from my mid-section (I didn't measure anythign else! LOL) :blushing:
    I have gone from a size 10 to a size 3 :drinker:
    I have improved my cholesterol in such a way I thought my doctor was going to kiss me right there in the exam room...and have reduced the medication I take significantly. :love:
    I don't feel llike I'm almost 51 years old...I feel FANTASTIC!! :bigsmile:

Thanks for posting this Don...You are such an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    280 days today and darn proud of it!

76 pounds lost about 20-30 more to go.

Hiking fanatic! almost all my life! I will be hiking the Grand Canyon again for the second time in January 50 pounds lighter than the first time! Making plans to hike Machu Picchu in Peru this summer.

I weight train 3 times a weeks and cycle 2-3 times a week all the other days are hike days :bigsmile: Actually almost everyday is a hike day....I just love to be out there.

My determination is huge! Nothing will stop me!

An excellent post DJ! An amazing MFP superstar you are!!!! You are inspiration to the MAXX!!!!!
  • lfinley2010
    lfinley2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    well Don I may not get the crown this time but you better believe that I am working on it for next year...So yall watch out
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    D you are the cream of the crop!!!!!!

99lbs lost still, 180 days straight (should be more but missed 1 day out of the last year and a half) Reached my goal in may and have kept it off.

only burn 300-700 cals a day but used to burn more. About 1200, when I weighed more. but I still work out 70 min a day most of the time 5 days a week with a 30-45 min work out on Sat. Sunday is rest day....

If any of you are wondering D really is the real deal, he is a massive inspiration!
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    Joined May 2008 got serious November 2008.

I lost 40 pounds and have now kept it off for over a year. I workout 5 days a week for 40 min. Monday and Thursday are my rest days. I gain a few back (2-3) lose them again. I think that is just a natural thing at least for me.

It says I have been here for 275 days in a row.
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    300 straight days of logging, 13lbs lost, 5 to goal

Battling back pain and binge eating, but doing well overall.
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WOW...simply amazing and i find it very inspiration to read all of your successful story...GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I found MFP in Jan of 2009 and lost about 20 lbs in 3 month time frame then I hit my plateau after that I got discouraged and was off of the work out plan and MFP .. gain all my weight plus some more and hit the highest of 173 lbs and very unhappy and unhealty. ...

Now I am back again for good with determination to loose about 30-35 lbs and want to live a healthy life. Hopefully I can achieve my goal in Jan/Feb of 2011. I try to work out as much as possible and burn about 300-400 cal everyday but sometime I am unable to do so as I have a fulltime job and part time job on evening and weekends.