Add me please I could use the support

Options
Please addme for support! I have 8 month old twins and have some weight to lose! They say it's easier to lose weight with a support system:). My goal is to lose 50 pounds.

Replies

• emeraldvssilver
    emeraldvssilver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well done on the twins! They must be a handful. But good luck on your goal! The good thing about this site is that everyone wants to see people succeed so thumbs up to you!
  • babysteps43
    Options
    Yes, congratulations on your twins. :smile: I have 4 kids & take very good care of them but I somewhere forgot to take care of myself too. I'm new to this MFP but it does seem like something that may help me. It is comforting to know that there are people that do want to see people succeed. I would like to loose about 140 lbs & I am going to take it slow. I am a little scared of losing & getting back down to the weight I used to be when I had my first child & I think it maybe because I have been this weight for so long. I had lost 100lbs already but scared that I wont be able to do again. I know its going to be a long road but with all the support on here its going to make it bearable. Good luck on your journey & thx for adding me as a friend.