New member... friends?

Options
Hey, just joined... looking for some friends to help keep me on track trying to lose weight and get back in shape. Recently suffered a serious injury to my spine from a slipped disc. Need to change my lifestyle if I want to keep my health. Suggestions?

Replies

• Chloeblush
    Options
    Hey I'm Chloe just started this week as I have been bit of a yo-yo dieter , breaking down calories intake I was surprised how much calories there are in simple food like fruit and Oh my many calories there are in Pasta
  • Chloeblush
    Options
    Hey I'm Chloe just started this week as I have been bit of a yo-yo dieter , breaking down the calories intake I was surprised how much calories there are in simple food like fruit and Oh my many calories there are in Pasta........No Wonder I'm fat !!

well if you are new like me & wanna lose weight then you have taken the first step towards having a successful weight loss journey :D
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm Lissa,
    I've been here a while, I'm a Consistent logger ( Hubby would say Consistent Nagger" lol ) and always looking for new friends to cheer along with Help, Advice, Motivation and support.

You've made the best decision by joining MFP, Big step in the right direction :)

Add me if you like, The more the merrier, On a plus note... I don't bite either LOL :)
  • JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm Jane :)
    I joined MFP yesterday and already I've got some wonderful and supportive friends, you really have joined a great website!!

FR on its way
  • mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard ive been doing this for nearly two years made some great friends, Ive been a little hit and miss on my logging as i got a new injury so ive been set back hope you enjoy your experience

mos
  • bhattarai_mahesh
    bhattarai_mahesh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is Mahesh. I am very upset with my weight. I have about 150 lbs to lose. Being alone in any
    Program is Very very frustrating. Can you help me achieve my goals by motivating me. I heard friends are great support
    In weight loss.
  • fcordingley
    fcordingley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP on and off for over a year but have only started getting serious about it the past couple of months as I've been put on a special diet by the hospital for my health and need to track my intake.

Always looking for friends to help out so please add me!