New and needing friends!!

Options
I'm new to the site and am here for the long haul. I have over 100 lbs to lose and I plan on being here a very long time. I need to learn about myself and how to take this weight off and keep it off for good. Accountability and motivation is key. I could really use some friends to help me conquer this obstacle that has been holding me back from living life to the fullest. Thank you so much!!

Replies

• jnmueggy
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new here as well. I think you are so spot on about accountability! My name is Nancy and I look forward to getting to know you
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Support and accountability are key to success. I log on daily feel free to add me as a supportive friend.
  • liv2full
    liv2full Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm newish here too. I've only been on MFP a little over a week now. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm sure you will find success here. So far, it's been great for me. I'm already starting to see results.
  • amberflo143
    amberflo143 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

I have about 85 pounds to get rid of... I will support you! adding you!
  • LyndaSolc
    LyndaSolc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!
  • JarrodFit4Life
    Options
    Hello!

I've been plugging in here on and off for a while but have recently decided to recommit 100% in order to help motivate my fiancé after giving birth to our first child. She is ready to start losing and I'm here to help motivate her and anyone else that needs it! I have learned how to really dial in my nutrition and log in every day so if you'd like to add me, ask questions, look for support, or just vent then let me know!

Jarrod
  • beckyuk97
    Options
    I'm new also and have a lot to learn about nutrition. It's just never been a priority for me and it's really showing now with my weight and health issues. Looking forward to getting to know many of you as we take this journey :)
  • andres0691
    andres0691 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello... feel free to add me :) Good luck to everyone!
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    I'm right there with you - I'm new and have over 100 pounds to lose also, so I also plan on being here for the long haul. I don't know what I'm doing but feel free to add me!
  • kaycee1002
    kaycee1002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am on the same boat as you - new and about a 100 pounds to go. I will be here for quite a while - so please feel free to add me!:smile:
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I am on daily!
  • Marryparker
    Options
    I am new here too
  • christinehyh
    christinehyh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me :)
  • grandmaterri
    Options
    I'm new on here too. Well, I joined myfitnesspal in 2011 but didn't stick with it. I am back now and plan on staying with it. I need to lose 50-80 pounds. I'm a 54 yr old Grandma of 17. I WANT to be around for them for A LONG TIME! I really need this. Please be my support team! Thanks
  • vavavavoom62
    Options
    Hello,

I am Jessica and I love meeting new friends and love motivating others. I am ready to dedicate more time to this site then other social media because I know what my goals are and I know tracking helps me reach them! Add me!
  • Natevasify
    Options
    Hi All,

This is my first time here ... I'm from Panama and I have a lot to lose. I'm here to receive and give support and accountability when needed, feel free to add me! I'm new but willing to give it all for a long and healthier life =)
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat new myself! :) Going to be here a while so add me. I need some motivated friends! :D
  • UE24
    UE24 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm new..well somewhat..my account isn't but I have a REAL problem getting started. Any tips?
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been here for the past forty pounds, still a lot left to go. Love the support of my friends on my timeline and try to give as much myself too. It's a great site and it keeps me from spending hours on Facebook. :laugh:
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Support and motivation is the key to making this work. I log on daily and still have 50 lbs to loose. I am in this for the long haul and will help in any way in can.