Vacation disaster :(

Options
So I`ve just got back from 3 weeks in South America (Argentina, Uruguay and Chile), where I totally forgot about dieting :embarassed: and indulge in the feast of wine, meat, champagne and desserts that the culture had to offer me :drinker:
I enjoyed it but now facing the balance again I've realized that I gain 5 pounds!! 5 pounds in 3 weeks! So I`ve got to start all over again. Sooo hard :sad:

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I think the 5 lbs was worth it...
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Not sure when you returned but I went on a British Isles cruise and gained 4 lbs. It was gone in three days :-) I think the alcohol and long flight has alot to do with water weight gain. Get back on it and I bet you lose it all this week!
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    at least you relized if before it was 10 or 20 lbs...five pounds piece of cake...you can take that off very soon. at least you had a blast
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    at least you relized if before it was 10 or 20 lbs...five pounds piece of cake...you can take that off very soon. at least you had a blast
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    3 weeks and only 5 lbs? You should be proud. I can gain that in a weekend.
  • nataliamay
    Options
    Yhea... definitely loved it, even though now it is a couple of steps back in my progress. I got back home last friday and I started back my work out rutine today, so hopefully I`ll keep myself on the right track... Holidays are coming up people!! Quite a challenge that is!!
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What is life without the living? =) No worries. Get back to your normal plan, and you'll be back on track very quickly. So jealous of the vacation btw. I'll bet is was AMAZING!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I never worry about it when I'm going on a vacation or holiday.
  • nataliamay
    Options
    I know... me too :S... But I walked those countries like no other so I think that helped me not to pop like a balloon, although is going to take another 3 or 2 weeks (working real hard) to get those 5 pound off me...
  • nataliamay
    Options
    3 weeks and only 5 lbs? You should be proud. I can gain that in a weekend.

I know... me too :S... But I walked those countries like no other so I think that helped me not to pop like a balloon, although is going to take another 3 or 2 weeks (working real hard) to get those 5 pound off me...