Body Double Friends wanted F 38 5'3" 138lb

Hi I'm just starting out and would love some friends on here for encouragement. I'm from NZ, female, 38 yrs, 5 foot 3 inches tall. I started at 142lb. Now I'm 138lb. I'm hoping to get to 124lb over a long timeframe.

My main problem is eating healthy - I have come through a winter of binging on chips and chocolate! I have been a runner in the past, but haven't exercised for ages - so now I'm just starting out on some walks. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• caligirleatswell
    caligirleatswell Posts: 11 Member
    Hey girlie! Congrats on the progress so far! I've been logging for a few months off mobile but only just recently discovered the forums. I'm 5'3" and started at 138 but am now 126, so you're pretty much where I started. Feel free to add me I'm looking for friends :flowerforyou:
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    I'm just starting out at 5'3" and 135 but I'm only 24. Close enough?
  • Bumpity bump. Anyone else?
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    I'm a bit higher, but I'm 20, 5'3" and 149 lbs. I'd like to be around 125-130. Just curious, but how many calories do you eat a day? I'm struggling to find the right number.
  • Based on my current weight of 136lb, MFP gives me 1,200 calories. I tend to not eat my exercise calories. I have trouble balancing my macros - like some days I will eat too much sugar, or too much fat, but so long as it's not the same thing everyday I guess. I'm a pretty small eater, so I have no trouble with that number of calories, although I understand it's hard for a lot of people.
  • darksomebelle
    darksomebelle Posts: 21 Member
    I'm 5'3 and 35. I started at 154 and am down to 138. My goal is 135 right now. I'd love to have any of you add me...I'm trying to become more active on here!

Oh, and using the TDEE method, I eat around 1900 cals a day.
  • I'm 5'3 and 26. I started at 142lb, I'm currently 131 and I'm hoping to get to 125 or wherever I feel happy with myself.
    I'm not counting calories as such because somebody else worked out my eating plan for me, so I'm eating x amount of grammes of certain foods.
    I'm eating higher protein, lower carb and not eating anything processed other than the protein powder in my protein shake snacks!
  • HEATHERACU73
    HEATHERACU73 Posts: 46 Member
    Welp, unfortunately, I'm not as skinny as all you, but I'm 5'3", does that count? =) I'm 40 years old and weighed 158 a few weeks ago. I'm down to 153 and aiming for 130 as my ideal. The more friends I have that have the ability to see my progress, the more honest and motivated I am to keep going.