Just joined, looking for motivational friends.

Options
Just joined up, and intend to see this through this time. 3 days in and have kept things up to date honestly and perfectly. Going well so far, but sure I will need some motivation pretty soon :-) (been here before many times.

Anyway, I try and keep a sense of humour about things, I believe if you have fun with what you are doing, then there is more chance that you will succeed.

Good luck everyone with you goals, I am 100% committed to making this happen this time. Lets go !!!

Replies

• samoocha
    Options
    Hi there Im Samantha. I here you motivation is really hard to keep up this is my first time at trying to loose weight. I have gained since having the two girls and have always said no i dont have the time or maybe later. It's time to change so im here if you need the support and motivation as I need it just as much. Lets do It!!!!
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! :smile:
  • LyndaSolc
    LyndaSolc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Lynda...feel free to add me
  • citylegend
    citylegend Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andy, feel free to add me, I've been in a similar position to yourself and now i've changed my whole lifestyle and the feeling now is brilliant. I'm almost at my initial target having lost a total of 96lbs.
  • Mixedemotions91
    Options
    Hey there My name is Camille and I just joined as well..i ama looking to lose 80 pounds i need all the encouragement I can get lol
  • Singingleo25
    Singingleo25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm on the website every day and want to lose about 30 more lbs (I'm already down about 70). Best of luck to you on your wellness journey!
  • 66MaryTatum
    Options
    Welcome. Looking forward to watching your progress.
  • XtremeShawty
    XtremeShawty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I am on here every day....:)....best of luck with your goals
  • ashleighrose13
    ashleighrose13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm looking to have more contacts on here to help me stay motivated and to also share with others. i would love to hear everyone's successes and hopefully will be able to share some as well.
  • shay0119
    shay0119 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm just starting back as well. This is my second day at it. Add me so we can motivate each other.
  • lala121182
    Options
    Add me! Im on here 24/7 lol at work! i have struggled since i was a little girl up and down but this time going to meet my goal and STAY THERE!!!
  • therainandthunder
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • Kvalek14
    Options
    Hello! I joined quite a while back, but just haven't had the motivation to stay committed. I just re-joined and I am dedicating myself to losing weight this time! Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey!!
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! i love helping and supporting my friends