INSANITY...where to buy?

Options
Where's a good place to buy the dvds for the INSANITY workout? I've seen them on tv for $120, but I don't want to spend that much. I've tried posting on Facebook for local sites, ebay, and craigslist. Anyone have any other ideas of where to look at and what's a reasonable price to pay for it used? THANKS! :)

Replies

• del42core
    Options
    there is a free 15 minute workout that Shaun T did on the Dr. Oz Show. Try and google it. Shaun T says you will see a difference in 30 days even with that workout.
  • UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Check Amazon, but as far as I know you can't get the Beachbody stuff in stores like Target and Walmart.
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada and I saw the whole set/system at WalMart with the 'as seen on TV' stuff. It was $139 though...
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You might try looking at a used video store like Movie Stop or something like that. I have no idea what they would charge, though.
    I just checked my local Craigslist and found several listings of new, unopened sets for $70.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll have to keep looking :(
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Where's a good place to buy the dvds for the INSANITY workout? I've seen them on tv for $120, but I don't want to spend that much. I've tried posting on Facebook for local sites, ebay, and craigslist. Anyone have any other ideas of where to look at and what's a reasonable price to pay for it used? THANKS! :)

U should check out ioffer.com I bought my turbo fire on there for $25 and it was brand new..
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere if you become a beachbody coach you get 25% discount on it.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Be careful. There are a lot of pirated copies out there. If it's very cheap, chances are that it's pirated.
  • job187
    job187 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    or spend a couple of hours on the internetz and do your own research... for free
  • FitSlimHappy
    Options
    It's cheaper on Amazon, even cheaper yet again if you get a pre-owned one!
  • daplumber1
    Options
    I find this website very good price for insanity 13 dvds set only $60 http://discountitemstore.com
  • rolemodel69
    Options

You can check on Craiglist, ebay, etc...for used one but watch out for pirated copy. You wont find it any original copy cheaper than on Beachbody as they only sell directly or through coaches.

Retail price is 120$, if you buy it through a coach, you will get a bonus workout dvd with it. It is actually more expensive on amazon.com and if you find it new and cheaper anywhere else, it pirated copy for sure.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I got mines through beach body I do believe if you order through tv you can set up a payment plan I know I see a lot on cl too I understand times are hard my husband is a coach he gets 25% off items so def helps anyone can be a coach that's another option too
  • daplumber1
    Options
    try discount item store.com that is where I bought mine from it is very cheap
  • Hallc7
    Hallc7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a set of the insanity videos that have not been used very often that I bought directly from beachbody. I still have the nutrition guide and the dvds are in the original case, but I no longer have the calendar or the paper to fill in the fitness test results. I would consider selling for a reasonable price, if anyone is interested.

Thanks.