motivation needed or friends please

Options
I am not sure how this place works. I am looking to lose a hunk of weight, and am being very good with my diet, but I live WAY out in the boonies and dont have many friends here. We are looking to move in the spring and that will be quite helpful.

Wanna be my friend? (thats how my momma said I should make friends as a kid, just ask. lol)

Replies

• projectkris
    projectkris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend!! We can figure out how this place works together.
  • Dejibo
    Dejibo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    TY TY TY I was excited to see 2 friend requests not moments after I asked. (momma was right, dont tell her)

I have MS, and migraines, and my MD has suggested a diet. not just any diet, but I will need to be gluten free, sugar free (sugar free stuff give me a blistering migraine) and dairy free to get the inflammation in my tests to go way low. While weight loss is important, its more important to me to get this stuff lower.

its going to be a creative challenge to figure this out. I already want french toast or pancakes or blueberry muffins. I had 2 scrambled eggs mixed with almond milk. I think its going to be a matter of bending my mind around what I AM allowed versus what I am not allowed.
  • wallgarden
    wallgarden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure I would like to be your friend so we can motivate each other
  • projectkris
    projectkris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a huge challenge but there are so many going "gluten free" and "sugar free". It takes creativity but I know you can do it. Cyberspace is crawling with websites dedicated to those issues. I'm sure there are some great recipes out there. Good luck and I'm looking forward to following you in your journey.
  • vondelynn
    vondelynn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    TY TY TY I was excited to see 2 friend requests not moments after I asked. (momma was right, dont tell her)

I have MS, and migraines, and my MD has suggested a diet. not just any diet, but I will need to be gluten free, sugar free (sugar free stuff give me a blistering migraine) and dairy free to get the inflammation in my tests to go way low. While weight loss is important, its more important to me to get this stuff lower.

its going to be a creative challenge to figure this out. I already want french toast or pancakes or blueberry muffins. I had 2 scrambled eggs mixed with almond milk. I think its going to be a matter of bending my mind around what I AM allowed versus what I am not allowed.

I have fibro type pains (ok, so I just don't want the doc to write "fibromyaligia" in my medical record), had chronic fatigue, and find I need to be (should be, it's still a work in progress) gluten and dairy free for inflammation too. Friend request sent - it's easier to stick to it when I have people around me (in person or virtually) that are in the same situation)
  • Lillivix
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)