Kind of a werid question

Options
2»

Replies

• DC_Veg
    DC_Veg Posts: 12
    Options
    Food for thought:

Are breasts just fat tissue? What I can do to make my breasts bigger?

Breasts are made up of fat and fibrous tissue with glands that enlarge during pregnancy to allow for breast feeding. When a women gains weight, her breasts usually get bigger. Exercise can also enlarge the 'look' of the breasts, not by adding fat to breast tissue but by enlarging the muscles beneath the breasts. This sometimes can cause breast tissue loss in some women because when they workout they lose fatty tissue.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/12515-breasts-part/#ixzz13ObsrlVQ
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    ughh :( well I am probably older than most posters on this questions, but my bra size ( band) has gone down as well as cup size. I havent brought new bras yet but all my old ones are loose..and my poor boobs are like deflated balloons now :(:(
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Wish I had this problem!
  • MzToyah
    MzToyah Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    mine has gotten smaller but hang a little more lol
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Uhh the opposite happened to me.
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My boobs only got bigger when I was pregnant...I wish they would have stayed that way...but sadly they don't...
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My boobs only got bigger when I was pregnant...I wish they would have stayed that way...but sadly they don't...:cry:
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well I feel ya on this one. I don't understand it myself. But I have very large fiberous tissue filled boobs. I was a DDD when I was weighing only 145 and none of it was fat or at least not enough of it that it would go away. I'm still very dense with the fiberous tissue. I haven't lost anything yet but I've done it before (a very bad way) and when I did lose all the weight my chest actuall got bigger cup size but smaller in band size. I'm still growing in chest size. Consult a doctor if it becomes a bigger issue. but don't stress if they don't bother you physically. Not all women are the same.