Tallahassee, FL area?

Options
Looking for a new workout partner in the Tallahassee area. I have a youfit membership that allows me to bring a friend in. I am also open for new friends if you have distances between you and I. Hope I get some responds.

Replies

• julieamazed
    Options
    I am looking for a workout partner in Tallahassee as well. Last year a friend of mine who had a you fit membership with guest privileges and I met 2-3 mornings a week to workout before work. It was great accountability because I knew she was waiting for me in the parking lot and she knew I couldn't get in without her. Sometimes we would do some cardio warmup together but most of the time we would do our own strength training. She just had a baby this year so her schedule has changed but I'd like to find another partner with a similar arrangement. Are you looking to workout in the early mornings? Do you use the North Monroe street location or Mahan?
  • Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was going through the same thing. I have created a youfit group in hopes of helping others looking for partners in their areas. Hope it helps. :)