In need of a workout partner!!!!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm sure everyone can agree that having someone to workout with is easier than doing it alone. I just finished my personal training so I have a lot of different workouts to do that I learned and enjoy helping others with their goals as well as working on mine. I'm a very motivated person and want to workout at least 4 times a week, shooting for a goal of 5 times a week. I have a membership to Shapes and Youfit, plus I have a small gym in my house. I pay extra at Youfit so that I can bring someone with me each time, so no need for you to get a membership unless you want to workout at Shapes. And if you already have a membership to either of these even better. :) I live in Tampa, town n country area. If anyone is interested please message me or respond. I'm in desperate need of another motivated person that is serious about getting fit!! Thanks everyone! And don't be afraid to add me as a friend on here, in need of more of those as well and I keep my diary public. Have a great day! :)

Replies

• Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I created a group called Youfit to help fellow youfit members find workout oartners in their areas. Hope you can join and find a friend. :)