where can i get T25 for less then $120?

Options
I seen infocommercials about T25 on TV in the morning for $120, was hoping someone got it cheaper elsewhere?? I am a stay at home mom and don't have that kind of money right now but really want to do it!!

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Just wait til mid-January when all the resolutioners quit
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    internet?? :D If that's a dvd then I am sure someone uploaded it :P
  • alijune74
    alijune74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I got mine for $25 off of Craigslist...they were copies of the dvd's but it worked for me...
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I seen infocommercials about T25 on TV in the morning for $120, was hoping someone got it cheaper elsewhere?? I am a stay at home mom and don't have that kind of money right now but really want to do it!!

You can check on Craiglist or ebay but you are more likely to get a pirated copy than an original.

You can wait until Black Friday, Beachbody might put it on sale. If you buy it through a coach, you will also get a bonus workout dvd with it.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Get better at using the internet.
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the people that were informational, to the ones that just want to be smart *kitten* take it elsewhere!! I did check beach body.com, craigslist, and eBay none of which were any better priced. From my understanding its a couple DVDs so I didn't think I'd find them on YouTube but I'll check around as far as that.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You could try other workouts that are 20, 25 or 30 mins that cost 1/3rd or 1/4th the price of T25 unless you have your heart set on T25.

BeFit in 90.
    This 90 day program is $20 or you can do the YouTube workouts that Giam provides for free.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFitin90
    http://www.amazon.com/BeFit-In-90-Workout-System/dp/B00DUGC2OS/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1383765675&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=befit+in+90
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Thanks to the people that were informational, to the ones that just want to be smart *kitten* take it elsewhere!! I did check beach body.com, craigslist, and eBay none of which were any better priced. From my understanding its a couple DVDs so I didn't think I'd find them on YouTube but I'll check around as far as that.

Beachbody doesn't allow anybody to sell their products other than coaches. If you are lucky, you can find someone selling is original copy for cheap but you are more likely to get a pirated copy.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    In the trash, ie eBay.
  • Melissa72187
    Options

Beachbody doesn't allow anybody to sell their products other than coaches. If you are lucky, you can find someone selling is original copy for cheap but you are more likely to get a pirated copy.

Alright thanks I wasn't aware of that.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    T25 is one of the newest Beachbody releases so probably harder find used. But as more people decide it's not for them, you'll be able to find it used more often.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    Options

I suppose if the Beachbody crap was that great, it would be in stores lol
  • rolemodel69
    Options

That not how they work. Have you ever done any Beachbody program to talk like that about their product?

Beachbody has a a lot of program for different goal and taste with old-school and new school exercices. You can't blame them for not deliverying good workout programs.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Because if it cant be found at Wal-Mart it just isn't worth having??
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I notice on Amazon that there are fewer and fewer "Sell on Amazon" buttons on the newer Beachbody workouts. My best guess is it's Beachbody's way of making more money. I think someone mentioned it earlier. Wait until Feb or Mar of next year and do some surfing on Craigslist. Of course make sure you buy it locally and take someone with you. This way you can examine the DVDs to see if they are authentic. I'm thinking that people who make New Years resolutions might throw in the towel Feb or Mar.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    Options

Because if it cant be found at Wal-Mart it just isn't worth having??

I think it's because they rely on abusing personal relationships rather than comparison shopping and research to sell their products. I've given the axe to plenty of my friends/acquaintances who've tried peddling this and other MLM junk on me.

And yes, Mr. 69, I've tried some of the workouts. I enjoy my pirated copy of Ab Ripper X, and that's about it. As far as the overpriced meal replacement shakes, I'll stick with good old fashioned ON whey - better quality and actually made by them and not in some foreign laboratory :)
  • meskew87
    meskew87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    T25 comes with a set of 10 workouts, and its a ten-week program. You can always repeat the program over and over, so its a one time investment in your health for the long term. I'm not affiliated with Beachbody at all, but I would really recommend buying it from the company or choosing a different program altogether if you can't afford it. Beachbody is a stand up company with a reputation for putting out great programs, and in my opinion they are worth every penny. Their programs have transformed my health and fitness and have done the same for countless others, so its a little disappointing to hear people suggesting ways to essentially steal the progam (ie YouTube, pirated copies, etc).

To each his own of course, but I would suggest you save up/budget/get on a payment plan before you look for an illegal version of the progam. Maybe you have a friend or family member who would want to split the cost of the program with you and you can both workout together? My sister and I did this with our first Beachbody program and it ended up working well for us. Good luck in whatever you decide, and if you end up getting T25 and wanting some adivce or tips feel free to add me. I'm on week 8 of my second round and still loving it!
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    great job
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    The only advice I have is that you get what you pay for. T25 has several DVDs and you do get a freebie when you buy through a coach. But that's not all you get for the money. You get the constant support of your coach (assuming they actually give a crap), a meal plan, and of course, the free t-shirt and entry for $500/$1000 drawings for sending in your results.
  • Melissa72187
    Options
    Thank you to everyone that replied, I really didn't know much about it and have only heard so much about insanity and p90x and how great everyone's results are. T25 just really sounded appealing because its 25 minutes of intense working out, and having a kid that would work great when he naps. I am doing 30ds right now but its getting boring to me, I like more fast pace with a better mixture of different moves.
This discussion has been closed.