MAJOR milestones yesterday

Options
So yesterday was a GREAT day for me! I threw out the tub of frozen cookie dough I have been dipping into along with the small pint of Cappuccino Gelato. We also had pizza at work and I stayed in my room and didn't have ONE OUNCE of it. It was a major milestone for me. It screamed out to my confidence that I can be strong and turn down foods that I know will sabotage me and it is alright!

I am starting to feel in control and empowered because I am making smart food choices that will allow me to lead a healthy lifestyle.

Oh yeah, I have been exercising, too!

Replies

• joannasol2
    joannasol2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!!!! :happy:
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's the spirit! :)
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome
  • roniredd
    Options
    Awesome!:smile:
  • GaloisGirl
    GaloisGirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • raegrove
    raegrove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done! I would love to throw out the Halloween candy! My son would be heartbroken though. And great job at avoiding the pizza at work! Work is where I am tempted the most b/c people bring treats for the birthdays. Yesterday there were 10 different types of oreos. unfortunately I gave in...
  • Coopaloopsmom
    Options
    Awesome job!! My coworkers wondered why I wouldn't eat the brownie stuffed cookies yesterday even though I had run that morning. I allowed myself 1/4 and backed away. It's hard but it is an amazing, empowering feeling! Keep it up!
  • 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sat through an entire meeting yesterday and didn't have one piece of candy. I have cake and pizza to get through this afternoon and then I'll be home free because I am off tomorrow! I :heart: this feeling of control