Fat pockets at the tops of your thighs

Options
Does anyone have any advice for getting rid of those? I know exercise that targets areas isn't the /most/ effective, but is there anything anyone's done to get those down? Or is it just a matter of continuing to lose weight?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You just need to lose fat... Calorie deficit & a bit of exercise!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think a small deficit, good nutrition and regular exercise including strength training is the best bet for everyone to get rid of excess fat. You can't spot reduce, but you can make your body more likely to drop fat than a combination of fat and muscle.

That said, sometimes, it's just the way your body is built and you need to accept that. I have photos from when I was a skinny child or teenager, and I even before puberty, that was the main place my body stores fat. So I've come to accept that I just won't ever have skinny Victorias Secrets model thighs. And maybe before photoshop, they don't, either.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    This is where I carry my fat too. I call them saddle bags. They are awesome. Or not.

But yeah, calorie deficit, adequate protein, weight lifting.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I like fat pockets, they carry more stuffs.
  • meerkatable
    meerkatable Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, nice. :)
  • swhiteism
    swhiteism Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I never really had saddlebags until I lost weight. I also call them "fat pockets". How funny.

Try squats! I made a goal to do 100 squats every day and 100 squats every night and after 2 weeks I can already see a difference.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    try using a roller ---- massages can help ---- losen the fatty tissue, and get the blood flowing better --- This will help!

Good luck!