November Babes?

Options
Edwin_S
Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
Hey who has a birthday in November...I DO I DO! We're the ones who always get cheated out of a beach party cause its too cold. But usually make up for it with a nice bon fire. How do you make you're birthday special?

Replies

• Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    November 15th here...gunna hit the big 3-0 and am in better shape then when i was 16..better shape then when I got out of the ARMY

I havnt been able to remember the past 4-5 birthdays lol dem beers
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Uh, my half sister and her father, but I don't talk to either, so. -shrug-
  • caitmarshhh
    caitmarshhh Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    November 27th! Which falls on the day before Thanksgiving this year
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    November 14th, WOOO!
  • ladybird_502
    ladybird_502 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    11/12 - SCORPIO's FTW :)

Usually my friends and I go to a local hibachi / sushi place, drink lots of bourbon, and go sing karaoke.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Hey who has a birthday in November...I DO I DO! We're the ones who always get cheated out of a beach party cause its too cold. But usually make up for it with a nice bon fire. How do you make you're birthday special?

Move to the Southern Hemisphere and have your party!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Too cold in November? Psh. Just be glad you don't have a December birthday like me lol. And it's not special, just another day.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Uh, my half sister and her father, but I don't talk to either, so. -shrug-

Lol why respond then? :huh:
  • randomtai
    Options
    November 1st here!! And for the first time in my whole life it was 70 degrees on my birthday! :) Not quite beach weather but it was nice for NYC. :bigsmile:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    November 25th :heart:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    29th here...last year was in Hawaii for the big 50! Gonna be hard to top that this year! BUT...might go to the Cheesecake Factory for a bit of a splurge!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    November 5th!!!

I am still celebrating!!!!!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    November 5th!!!

I am still celebrating!!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I don't...but I know a whole lot of people who were very "busy" on Valentine's Day (myself included), LOL!!

Let's see both of my kids, 3 of their cousins, one of my son's football teammates, one of my friends son, my boss, my ex mom-in-law's new husband, another friend, my ex sister-in-law, and one of my brothers...I think that covers all of my November b-days.
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    Mine is the 29th....so I get cheated because it either falls ON Thanksgiving or right around Thanksgiving so everyone is out of town with Family!!!! I usually celebrate early :)
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    November 8 :) Very berry excited!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    must be reading too many pregnancy post thought we were gonna talk about giving birth in November
  • JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    November 1st, I normally have mine on Halloween, do the whole dressing up and going to a club whos putting on some sort of special Halloween event.
  • randomtai
    Options
    November 1st, I normally have mine on Halloween, do the whole dressing up and going to a club whos putting on some sort of special Halloween event.

Twins!! :bigsmile:
  • kittiebittie
    kittiebittie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    November 30. I also work retail. FML. Next year, it's ON BLACK FRIDAY. UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH D':