Power 90 (Beach Body) - WOMEN

Options
For my strength training days, I am using the Sculpt portion of Power 90, with a resistance band. I'm doing sort of a hybrid between 1-2 and 3-4 (I call it 2-3). This is my second go around with the program, and hopefully I will be much more dedicated than the first time. Anways, has anyone had any luck? Any one mixing it up? I could't stand the Sweat portion; I do various other cardio's 3x week. I like the TurboJam, Jillian Michaels stuff, etc. I'd like to get an idea of progress, results, etc of anyone not exactly strictly on the whole Power 90 program. It feels like it gives me a good workout - I'm always sore 1-2 days after, from the squats/lunges. I'd love to hear any thoughts on the program!

Replies

• ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I used this program similar to you. I too didn't like the cardio portion and supplemented that in the gym. The strength video is amazing though, and had really helped transform my body. I was beginning to see mucles I didn't know existed.... then I stopped. So i'm thinking its time to try this program again, and this time see it all the way through.
  • khicks125
    Options
    I did 70ish days the first time around and saw great results. I just stopped...got tired, burnt out, whatever. I'm enjoying doing it with other cardio every other day. I feel strong!