Hi from Norfolk UK

Options
Hi everyone
after a long period of illness i'm back tackling the weight loss again. hard to get motivated and get the brain in the right place again.Looking to give support to others if I can as it also helps me overcome those hard days too. so hard to go it alone in this battle. hints and tips always appreciated!

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hello Mary Lou, sorry I just could not resist it :-)

Add me if you wish, I am near Portsmouth, so in your time zone & eat foods you will recognise
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary i sent u a friend request and im back after an illnesss....so maybe we can get some tips off each other.....
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Guildford and will try and help you with your weight loss

Good luck , feel free to add me as I am on every day

Karen
  • JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in recovery after a long time away of having to do nothing when I was ill, so i know how hard it can be to go straight back into this whole weight loss thing. FR sent, we can support each other :)
  • David1406
    Options
    Hello from Hertfordshire. I'm managing to keep going with dodgy knees and hips at the moment, but I know the time is approaching when I'll have to do something about it!
    You can do this, and there's plenty of folk on here who'll encourage you. I've done the hard work and am now in maintenance mode but I'm on every day and more than happy to give you encouragement. Add me if you like.