Living a healthier lifestyle :)

Options
Hi guys, my name is Cristina. I've been trying to lose weight for a couple years now. My current weight is at 190. My ultimate goal is to be at 120. I seem to always find ways to stop working out. But now I feel that with the support of everyone and myself, we can ALL do it. If anyone has any advice with their weight loss please feel free to share it!

Replies

• nortzk
    nortzk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kait, right now I'm at 208 and working down to 150. It really shocked me when I realized I was over 200, and I started working out a few weeks ago. I think MFP is really going to help with the food aspect of it, I guess I never really thought about everything I was eating before I had to type it in everyday. I'm 1 week in and 2 lbs down though so it can be done!
  • csalgado93
    Options
    Hi kait! Wow two pounds in 1 week, that's great! Yea I think they must difficult part is the food. I was reading taco bell like everyday acting like it wasnt gonna affect me lol. I definitely seed that one you get older, fast food catches up way faster than when I was 15. I'm gonna add you so we can track each other's progress :)
  • nortzk
    nortzk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Yeah I never remember gaining wait so fast when I was in highschool but now all I have to do is eat bad a couple times of week and I feel like crap.
  • BennettV72
    Options
    Hi Cristina and Kait! I'm Jen. I'm at 240 and trying to hit 120. I've been here a week and really feel like THIS is the time I'll succeed. I'm happy to encourage you along the way, so if you'd like to be friends, add me.
  • salsasally
    salsasally Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I'm in with you guys! If you want some Aussie support add me! We can do this!!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome! One thing I'd strongly recommend is setting yourself defined goals that you want to achieve within a specific timeline. Talk about them in the present tense and write them down every day for at least 3 weeks in order to ingrain them in your subconscious.

I found that this made a huge difference to me.

Also, add friends on here. The support of others can be a big motivating factor.

Feel free to add me.

Good luck!
    Steven