Looking for active members!

Options
Hi all!

Jenny here. 30 yrs old, Michigander, small town librarian, single, need to lose about 60 pounds, 4'11", hate to exercise, and starting my weight loss journey AGAIN! Looking for folks to support me, kick my butt into gear when needed, and share tips with. I do RIPPED classes twice a week, own a ton of workout DVDs I never do, and I strongly dislike cooking. Not a good recipe for weight loss! Please add me if you're looking for more MFP friends. :)

Replies

• MamaG1313
    MamaG1313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday add me!
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome, I used to live in Western Michigan! Feel free to add me I just got back on MFP and im a daily logger :)
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am a Michigander at heart! (Moved out of the state 7 years ago)...I am on everyday and try to comment on my friends pages daily! Feel free to add me as well :)

CJ
  • AnneFroel
    AnneFroel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me :) I am new to here too and looking for friends for motivation :)
  • Meryanna
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    I am looking for active people to lose weight.
    I opened the group Life after 40....
    If you are interested, You are very Welcome.
    Together we can find support and help
    Feel free to add me
  • MeghanMegabit
    MeghanMegabit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for a new support network on MFP. I broke-up with weight watchers on Monday, I was in a rut, I'm nervous about setting out on my own but I needed a change. It's great to have someone celebrate at the scale with you but the night before weigh-in I had so much anxiety. Self-sabotage was getting in my way.
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sending a request. I am on everyday and show my food log and exercise.
  • LRK88
    LRK88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to add more friends. We can do this together!
  • guroprincess
    Options
    I live in Michigan too. Where are you located? :O
  • vinny76063
    vinny76063 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just recently got back on, I started slacking and this helped me the 1st time around when i was over 300lbs, Other than my kids this helped me to stay motivated so here i am again
  • Paq8243
    Paq8243 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny, I just sent you a friend request. To everyone else, please add me too if you like! I would love to add more friends to my list, especially people who are actively and can actively push and advise me. My first child has just turned one a few months ago, and I am trying to lose the weight I gained during the pregnancy. I have lost over 8 pounds since I started using MFP a few months ago.
  • jentaimes
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here, also from Michigan and newly a librarian. :)
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am on everyday, log everything, and my journal is open to friends. I am down 24 of my 40 lb weight loss goal, so things seem to be working! Oh, and I love to cook, so if you ever want some direction with that, feel free to ask!
  • quiqui29
    Options
    I try to get on here everyday. You can add me as well.
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!! :)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey! :)
    I'm on everyday! :) Feel free to add me :)
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Another Michigander here...friend request sent. Anyone, feel free to add me as well! I'm active on the site daily
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on Day 273. Started my journey in Feb of this year.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. If you are post regularity I will as well :-)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on Day 273. Started my journey in Feb of this year.

Respect to your dedication